You may return unopened items in their original packaging within 30 days of purchase. You must include a receipt or proof of purchase. If more than 30 days have passed since your purchase, we cannot offer a refund or exchange.
- We will fully examine returns and notify you via email, within a reasonable period of time, whether a return is possible.
- If you are entitled to a return, we will refund the purchase price and automatically apply a credit to your original method of payment.
- Only regular priced items may be refunded. Sale items are non-refundable.
If you need to follow-up on the status of your return, please contact email@example.com.
We will only process an exchange when the product you receive is damaged or defective. Promptly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with details of the product and the defect. Please return the item you consider defective to: NatuR&D Store, c/o Roy Group, 9235 Pinetree Rd, North Saanich, BC V8L1J1 Canada. Once received, we will fully examine the returned product and notify you via e-mail, within a reasonable period of time, whether a replacement is possible as a result of the defect. If you are entitled, we will send you a replacement product.
Items are non-refundable and non-exchangeable when:
- the item is not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to an error on our part;
- the original manufacturing package has been opened;
- the item shows obvious signs of use.
Please mail returns to: NatuR&D Store, c/o Roy Group, 9235 Pinetree Rd, North Saanich, BC V8L1J1 Canada. Refunds do not include shipping and handling charges shown on the packaging slip or invoice. Refunds also do not include the cost of shipping the returned item to us.
- Shipping charges for returns must be prepaid and insured by you.
- You are responsible for any loss or damage during shipment.
- We do not guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Contact email@example.com with questions related to refunds, exchanges and returns.